Life is normal for us right now - nothing too serious, nothing too boring, just normal. However, everyone defines normal just a bit differently, so here is "normal" for us.
Summertime is filled with baseball, camping, mowing, weeding the landscaping, sitting outside, playing catch, grilling, visiting with neighbors, playing fetch with the neighbors' black labs, evening walks, windows open, and so it goes.
The boys are enjoying their summer days with Rachel and appear to be getting along quite well. She's baked cookies twice, which is always a treat at our house. Jacob started tennis lessons this week and absolutely loves it! He's still learning the game, but doesn't do too bad considering no one else in the family plays. Both boys are attending a basketball camp this week in the morning and seem to be learning from that as well. Next week, Ty is off to church camp for the week.
Our days do not seem to be getting longer, despite the sunrise/sunset times, but summer is slowly drifting away. Time continues to pass, regardless of what we do or who we are with. Needless to say, I wish I had more time, so I guess I'd better use the time I have, wisely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment