I know, it's been over two months since my last blog entry. Besides being busy, I just couldn't think of anything to write. Looking back, there have been several things to share, but just didn't take the time to write about them.
Summer is finally here. Well, at least it is from a school perspective. Today is the first day the boys are home with our new nanny, Rachel. She is from SW Minnesota and is a junior at Augustana College in Sioux Falls. Rachel became engaged over the weekend, so we are very excited for her and her fiance!
The boys are looking forward to being at home this summer. They have plans to go swimming, watch the Twins on TV, play ball, ride their bikes, hang out with their friends, and so much more. They love the freedom that summer brings and so do we.
This weekend we're going on our annual camping trip with friends from our church. According to the weather man, the temps are going to be incredible, so I'm looking forward to spending time catching up with my girlfriends and just enjoying the outdoors. The boys LOVE camping and spending time with their friends as well.
I'll try to do better with updates, but I'm not promising anything. Have a great day everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great to hear from you again :o)
ReplyDelete