We survived another Thanksgiving! We had a nice weekend and enjoyed spending time with both sides of our families. I especially enjoyed Friday - our boys spent the day with my parents and I took the day off from work. I baked a pumpkin and apple pie for our Saturday gathering and also put up the Christmas tree.
The best part of my day was spent visiting with my neighbor and her 1 week old baby girl! As most of you know, I LOVE babies, so I held her the entire time we visited. Besides baby stuff, we talked about joining a church, the importance of a personal relationship with God, infant versus adult baptism, and raising Christian children. I didn't know she was a Christian before, so now we have even MORE to talk about. I felt God's presence in so many ways during that one short hour of my day and thoroughly enjoyed our time together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment