Day 2 - John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that have gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
This is a verse that I originally learned as a child, and have often recited it throughout my life. It is the foundation of our faith. We as Christians believe that God sent his son, Jesus, to this earth to die on the cross for our sins, and ultimately, our salvation. If we believe that, in both our minds and our hearts, then it is God's promise to us that we be given eternal life in Heaven.
Even though I already know this verse in my head, I want to re-learn it, know it, understand it, and truly believe it in my heart.
I pray that you are joining me on my journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment