Day 11 - Psalm 106:1
"Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever."
Day 12 - Psalm 27:1
"The Lord is my light and my salvation - whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life - of whom shall I be afraid?"
Well, I am 12 days into my journey and so far, I have memorized all the verses. I even went back and memorized Joshua 24:15, which was a really long verse, but I just couldn't leave it out there.
I am already finding ways to use the scripture that is "hidden in my heart" (Psalm 119:11 - a verse yet to come). This has been a tough week for me for many reasons, so I am thankful for several of these verses that have pulled me through.
Happy Birthday to favorite nephew!! (He's my one and only).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment