Merry Christmas everyone! Hopefully your day has been filled with family, friends, fellowship, food, fun, and mainly faith. Jesus is the reason for Christmas and it's important to remember that He was born a Savior!
Our Christmas has been very nice and relaxing so far. I worked until 2 PM on Christmas Eve and the boys stayed home with their Daddy. Soon after I got home from work, we headed to my parents for Christmas Eve. My Grandma and my Aunt Faye joined us for Christmas Eve supper and watched us open our presents. The boys were so excited to open presents and they hounded Grandma to open them. They absolutely adore their grandparents and had a wonderful time figuring out all their gifts.
After spending the night there, we came home today to get ready for this weekend. My husband's family will be spending the weekend in our home and we are looking forward to our time together. The boys adore their cousins and their uncles and can hardly wait to play Risk with them.
Needless to say, I have not faithfully been learning new scripture versus. I did well for the first 18 days, but this time of year is busier than normal and I've barely had time to sleep. Granted, I should be putting my time with God first, but unfortunately my earthly needs and surroundings have taken priority. Once the holidays are over, I'll try again. The good thing is that I have learned and retained many versus that will hopefully stay with me for my lifetime.
I'm not sure when I'll be able to post again...it will be a crazy weekend. Oh, for those of you that are wondering, no, I haven't sent out my "Christmas" letter yet. In fact, I'll be lucky to get it mailed off before the 1st of the year.
Merry Christmas to all of you and may God's gift of love and salvation fill your hearts and lives this holiday season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment