Day 18 - Psalm 33:4
"For the word of the Lord is right and true; he is faithful in all he does."
Day 19 - Proverbs 31:28
"Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband does also, and he praises her."
Oh, to have my children and my husband call me bless-ed. At this point in my life, I believe I am a good wife and mother, but "bless-ed?" I'm not so sure about that. There are days when my husband gently reminds me to stop taking out my stress on them, or to calm down. If anyone should be praised, it is him. Thank you, Dear!
Our home has been busy lately with buying and wrapping Christmas presents and just spending time together. This week, we were are actually going to be home 4 nights in a row! That is unheard of in our house! Ty missed school yesterday due to fever and sore throat, so that also meant he missed his school chorus concert/play. He was disapointed because he was one of the narrators, (so was I), but he was in no shape to sing or speak.
This weekend we will be home again for the most part. Snow and wind are expected with "blizzard" conditions. I am ready for a good snow blizzard - as long as I am home. (Sorry, but growing up in Minnesota taught me to appreciate a good snow storm... where EVYERTHING is cancelled). I guess we'll wait and see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment