Day 5 - Deuteronomy 6:5
"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength."
This verse can also be found in Matthew 22:47
"Jesus replied, 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'"
Day 6 - Romans 8:28
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."
I apologize for not posting sooner, but our internet connection was down yesterday and today. Thankfully my hubby is technically inclined and was able to get us back online. Even though we were without the internet for just a few short hours, I almost felt trapped. I couldn't check my email (or send any), I was unable to write or read my favorite blogs, and I couldn't work on a project that I've started. Just a few short years ago, I barely logged on to the internet. Now I'm on here several times a day. You gotta love technology!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment